Our Tours – What to expect
What to expect on Cuban Pioneers group tours?
All Cuban Pioneers group tours are accompanied by an experienced, English and Spanish-speaking local tour guide. For larger groups there will be an expert Western guide and a professional Cuban guide.
Accommodation during the tour is in ‘casas particulares’ – private houses licensed by the government to rent out rooms to foreigners. These all meet a certain basic standard (A/C, private bathroom with hot running water, clean sheets and towels) and are inspected regularly. Breakfast is included – this typically consists of fresh fruit, bread and butter, cheese, cold meat, juice, coffee. Extras including bottled / canned drinks will be charged for by the casa owner.
Accommodation is normally in shared rooms. Please contact us for single supplement price for your trip, or for other special rooming requests.
Our group tour prices are inclusive of:
- Accommodation: Every night of the tour.
- Transport: To complete the itinerary.
- Breakfasts: for each day of the tour, except the arrival day.
- Dinner: one group dinner in a local homestay.
- Local English/Spanish-speaking guide throughout.
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Unlimited rum in homestay
Prices are exclusive of:
- International Flights
- Airport transfers – please contact us to arrange at an extra cost
- Visa (see Cuba Information for more info)
- Travel / medical insurance
- All meals (except for breakfasts and one group meal as above)
- Optional activities, day-tours and excursions